Tuesday 20 January 2009

Booked for 7 Weeks!

Work is going well at the moment. I have work booked for the next 7 weeks. That is really good news for me. 7 weeks!! They aren’t massive jobs; garden walls, decorating, laying patios…that kind of thing. I did however get offered a big job the other day…building a garage. Ummm..hello…I am a DIY handyman not Sir Robert McAlpine construction company. I politely turned it down.



So things are going rather well. I am still anxious at times. I worry if I am up to the job. I am slower than most builders, but I am cheaper than most builders. I charge about £100 a day. That is £15 an hour. Reasonable I think compared to some tradesmen out there.

Well it must be reasonable if I am booked for 7 weeks. Hopefully my work goes well and I will be booked for another 7 weeks. Here goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment